In accordance with the Residency Training Verification Policy, the University of Miami/JFK Medical Center Palm Beach Regional GME Consortium has implemented the following fee structure for the reporting of residency training verification requests. The Verification Policy applies to all graduate medical education training programs at the University of Miami/JFK Medical Center Palm Beach Regional GME Consortium
Residency/fellowship training verification forms are processed by the individual programs. Listed below are the University of Miami/JFK Medical Center Palm Beach Regional GME Consortium programs and their direct contact information.
|Program||Program Contact||Fax Number|
|General Surgery||Adriana Chow-Ellison||(561) 548-1743|
|Internal Medicine||Andrea Mortley||(561) 548-1757|
|Cardiovascular Disease||Jeannie Starman||(561) 548-1538|
|Hospice & Palliative Medicine||Ramesh Roshan||(561) 863-2806|
All requests should come directly from the entity requesting the verification, with the exception of state licensing forms.
All requests MUST be accompanied by the resident’s signed authorization to release information.
Under no circumstances, will training verifications be verbally confirmed over the telephone.
- Standard verification letter on program letterhead $25.00
- Verification of training dates $25.00
- Verification forms requesting more detail than dates of training $50.00
- Notarized documents add $10.00
- Rush service add $25.00
Verifications will not be released until payment has been received. Please allow up to three weeks to process the verification. Payment will be accepted by check or money order, made payable to “University of Miami Miller School of Medicine”.
Residency & Fellowship verifications are charged separately.
Verification fees are waived for the following:
- Current residents/fellows.
- Recently graduated residents/fellows. Within the first two years of completion of their residency, verifications will be provided free of charge.
- Governmental agencies. Verifications are free of charge for state licensing boards, VAMC or for residents entering the military.