Training Verification

Bio/Demo Change Request

Trainees who need to update or correct their name must request this change in writing and provide documentation to the University of Miami Graduate Medical Education Offices.

Acceptable Documentation

  • Driver’s License or Passport
  • Original, Legal Documents or Certified Copies Verifying Name Change
  • Mariage License
  • Divorce Documents
  • Naturalization Papers
  • Passport
  • Court Order
  • Birth Certificate (This can only be used for students who are asking to have spelling errors in their given name corrected. To change a married name back to a maiden name, legal documentation other than birth certificate must be provided.)

Download Form