Program Director Resources
Please find links to resources that you may find useful in your role at Program Director.
ACGME Annual Conference Links
- How Prevalent Are Potentially Illegal Questions During Residency Interviews? A Follow-up Study of Applicants to All Specialties in the National Resident Matching Program”. Academic Medicine: Volume 91(4) pgs. 445-602 April 2016.
- Angela Duckworth and the Research on ‘Grit’
- 12- Item Grit Scale
- Grit Scale Survey
- Grit: Perseverance and passion for long-term goals
- Behavioral Interviewing
On common questions asked in residency interviews: Tips for applicants
- Commonly asked Residency Interview Questions
- Don’t Forget to Ask: Advice from Residents on What to Ask During the Residency Interview
- Educational Development Office
- Medical Education Grand Rounds Schedule and links
- Coursera Instructional Methods in Education